COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Specifically Studio Flamenco collects the following information from its website:
Studio Flamenco collects statistical information regarding the use of its website. This collection includes your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address and the date and time of your visit. This information is collected to provide Studio Flamenco with information about the use of its site and to help it maintain and develop the site to provide better information to users.
Requested Personal Information
At various stages you may be requested to provide Studio Flamenco with personal information including your contact details. Personal information will only be requested if it is necessary to provide a service to you or if it is necessary by law. Such a request may arise if you ask Studio Flamenco to provide you with information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
Studio Flamenco will not use or disclose, and will use reasonable endeavours to prevent the use or disclosure of, information provided by a user to the Studio Flamenco website for a purpose other than the primary purpose of collection (a "secondary purpose"), except to the extent:
that the secondary purpose is related to the primary purpose of collection and that you would reasonably expect Studio Flamenco to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose (for example, the provision of your information to a supplier of Studio Flamenco products where you have requested such a product to be supplied);
* that you have consented to the use of the information for the secondary purpose;
* that information provided by you, including information relating to transactions, may appear in aggregate form for the purpose of providing statistical information within Studio Flamenco or to third parties. This information will not identify you;
* necessary in order to enforce any of the terms of an agreement between you and Studio Flamenco;
* that Studio Flamenco has reason to suspect that unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in, and uses or discloses the personal information as a necessary part of its investigation of the matter or in reporting its concerns to relevant persons or authorities;
* required or specifically authorised by law;
* provided in co-operation with any governmental authority
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Where Studio Flamenco collects information from you, we will provide you with access to your information at your request except to the extent that:
* the request for access is frivolous or vexatious;
* providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others;
* the information relates to existing legal dispute resolution proceedings between you and Studio Flamenco , and the information would not be accessible by the process of discovery in those proceedings; or
* providing access would reveal the intentions of Studio Flamenco in relation to negotiations with you in such a way as to prejudice those negotiations.
Where information about you is found to be incorrect, incomplete or out of date, Studio Flamenco will correct, update, erase or amend the information as appropriate.
LINKS FROM THIS SITE
Studio Flamenco acknowledges that security is of paramount concern to you. Studio Flamenco stores your personal information in secure environments to safeguard it from misuse, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
By using the Studio Flamenco website you agree that the Internet is inherently insecure and that accordingly [Studio Flamenco] can only use its best endeavours to secure your personal information and cannot provide any definitive assurance regarding security of personal information. Studio Flamenco will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.